FOR YOUR PROGRAM
Strong programs don't just happen - they're planned. As your partner, we want to help provide you with the tools, information, and resources to plan for strength and sustainability. What you do makes the world a better place. And that's worth strengthening.
Encouraging program guests to claim their benefits if they're eligible, will allow them to stretch their food budget, in addition to their pantry visits.
- FoodShare information for Second Harvest Partner Agencies
- FoodShare tabbed flyer
- FoodShare tabbed flyer-Spanish
- FoodShare informational half-sheet
- FoodShare informational half-sheet-Spanish
- FoodShare Outreach referral form
FORMS, MANUALS & AGREEMENTS
Your one-stop-shop for all things Second Harvest - be it membership or program agreements, policies & practices, or temperature logs & guest registration forms.
- Membership Agreement
- Member/Program Application
- Quick Evaluation Tool
- Agency Express Guidebook
- Agency Resources Manual
- Sample Pantry Registration Form
- Sample Temperature Log
- Sample Statistics Log (Excel)
- 2018 Poverty Guidelines
- Mobile Pantry Reporting Form
- Mobile Pantry Outreach Activity
- Sample Confidentiality Statement
FUNDRAISING & GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
Find fundraising ideas and links to grant opportunities for your program on the following websites:
- Checklist for Grant Writers
- Wisconsin GrantWatch
- Wisconsin Nonprofits
- Grant Gopher
- Fundsnet Services
Wondering who our corporate food donors are? Check out the list below:
Have questions about direct retail pickup? Check out these resources:
- Kwik Trip Donation Protocol
- Watch the Kwik Trip relaunch webinar here
Need help finding volunteers for your program? Visit these websites:
Want to give your program guests some ideas on what to make with ingredients they may get at the pantry? Search for recipes by ingredients on these sites:
- Health + Hunger Feeding America
- UW Extension Food $ense
- What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
- Kid's a Cookin'
- Spend Smart. Eat Smart.
- Pittsburgh Food Bank
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Oregon Food Bank
- Good and Cheap
WHO'S WHO AT SECOND HARVEST
Wondering who you should reach out to at Second Harvest with inventory questions, training opportunities, or child hunger programs? Check out our staff list.