ATTEND A TRAINING
Second Harvest Foodbank wants to assist our partnering agencies with trainings to help you provide quality service to the visitors of your food pantry. If you want to learn more about the training opportunities below, contact Sierra Johnson.
- ServSafe Manager Training - We provide this training on an annual basis to help you manage the food safety requirement with your membership.
- Regional Meetings - A wonderful opportunity to meet with staff and volunteers from other area pantries.
- Advocacy Training - This training will help you find ways to engage your employees, volunteers, donors, and more as true champions in the fight against hunger.
- Partner Agency Conference - This annual event brings together representatives from food pantries and meal sites in our 16-county territory.
- Partner Agency Orientation - Held quarterly. The interactive session is designed for anyone involved in the distribution of food at food pantries or meal site