Honor Alliant Energy Foundation With Your Vote
The next step in the nomination process is to hold a public voting campaign to identify the top three nominees. You may vote once per day now through May 13.*
Voting is simple:
- Visit SecondHarvestMadison.org/AFPVote
- Scroll down to the Outstanding Corporation Category
- Check the box for Alliant Energy Foundation
- Scroll to bottom and hit Submit
Why Alliant Energy Foundation? Since 1998 they have given over $46 million to the communities they serve in Iowa and Wisconsin. Here's just a sample of some of their philanthropic efforts:
- Over 4,500 organizations have been affected by their grants and matching gifts
- 1,800 students have received scholarships
- Each year, Alliant Energy employees and retirees volunteer nearly 100,000 hours
- Alliant Energy Family has donated more than $1.2 million to United Way organizations
- One of their signature events, Drive Out Hunger, raises more than $300,000 annually for Feeding America food banks in their service territory - including Second Harvest. In this, its 10th year the event will surpass $2.2 million raised for hunger-relief.
Check out the video we put together for the nomination:
Thank you for helping us honor Alliant Energy Foundation and earn recognition from AFP by voting every day. We are grateful for all your support!