#GivingTuesday A Global Day of Giving
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
If helping to end hunger is a priority for your family, a gift to Second Harvest is a perfect fit. For every $1 you give, we can provide 3 meals to those in southwestern Wisconsin who struggle to put food on their table.
Let us show you the power that one person has to make a difference in their community:
- A gift of $10 will provide one meal a day for an entire month to someone struggling with hunger
- A gift of $50 will provide a box of diabetic-friendly food to two of our Diabetes Wellness Program participants
- A gift of $100 will provide meals and snacks to 200 kids in a kids cafe for one week
- A gift of $400 will cover the cost to send one truck out to deliver food to our partner agencies
- A gift of $1,000 will pay for enough food for one mobile pantry distribution, serving an average of 430 families