Wednesday, December 6, 2017 – Alliant Energy Center
As an NBC15 Share Your Holidays sponsor, it’s time to secure your volunteer spots for the Grand Finale Phone-a-thon and/or Sort-a-thon!
To best ensure availability of your desired spots, review the schedules below and email Pam Higham as soon as possible.
New this year: Sponsors may send employee volunteers to either the phone-a-thon or sort-thon up to their level:
- Diamond and Platinum - up to 28
- Gold - up to 24
- Silver - up to 20
- Bronze – up to 14
- Participating - up to 8
Phone-a-thon (View Schedule; yellow cells = available)
Sort-a-thon (View Schedule; yellow cells = available)
Important things to note
- Phone-a-thon volunteers must be age 18 or older.
- Sort-a-thon volunteers must be age 12 and older with adult supervision.
- Spots are offered by sponsorship level (Diamond/1st; Platinum/2nd; Gold/3rd; Silver/4th; Bronze/5th; Participating/6th).
- Requests within a sponsor level are filled in the order received.
- If you miss the sign-up deadline for your sponsor level, your request will be processed with requests from the sponsorship level below yours in the order received. Sign-up deadline is indicated in the email you received announcing volunteer opportunities.
- We truly hope you can participate in the Grand Finale experience, but there’s no obligation. If you won’t be sending volunteers, email Pam Higham so we don’t continue to follow-up.
- After all sponsor levels have had a first opportunity to select spots, remaining spots will be re-offered at the same time to all sponsors desiring additional employee participation before community volunteers are invited.
- At this time, volunteer names are NOT needed. Once all sponsors select spots, we'll be in touch with next steps.
For any Grand Finale volunteering questions, contact Pam Higham at 608-216-7214.