Looking to join a premier networking group focused on Giving Back to the Community, Professional Development, and Volunteering? NRSSH (pronounced NOURISH) is your answer!
Member benefits include:
- Play an active role in shaping the next generation of leadership for SHFB
- Meet and mingle with like-minded peers across South-Central Wisconsin to grow your personal and professional network
- Gain exclusive access to fundraising, volunteer, and professional development events including program tours, guest speakers, and special events
- Connect and collaborate with the Board of Directors and senior leadership of SHFB for fundraisers and hands-on and experiential training for future Board membership
- Serve as a face of SHFB and gain opportunities to grow public speaking skills through community events and advocacy work
- Enhance your resume and partake in important community service while gaining a sense of philanthropy