Informational and promotional tools will help your food drive be a success!
From educational printables to social media assets, we’ve got you covered! You will have the most success with participation by using a combination of digital, printed, written, and verbal communication.
- Establish a plan for promoting your fund drive to maintain engagement.
- Use the content below to elevate your message and build awareness.
Build your message to your team with the below information!
About Second Harvest Foodbank
- Mission: Second Harvest Foodbank exists to end hunger in southwestern Wisconsin.
- Vision: Everyone in our community has enough nutritious food to thrive.
- Values: Inclusion, Equity, Innovation, Humility, Trust, and Integrity.
- Counties Supported: Our 16-county service area includes Adams County, Columbia County, Crawford County, Dane County, Dodge County, Grant County, Green County, Iowa County, Jefferson County, Juneau County, LaFayette County, Monroe County, Richland County, Rock County, Sauk County, Vernon County. For a map of our service area, click here.
- Hunger is a reality for 1 in 13 people in southwestern Wisconsin.
- Nearly 102,000 people are food insecure in southwestern Wisconsin.
- Nearly 35,000 children are food insecure in southwestern Wisconsin.
Impact on community
- Last year, Second Harvest Foodbank distributed 17.5 million pounds of food.
- In FY22 65% of the food Second Harvest distributed was fresh produce, dairy, or high-protein foods. This is made possible, in part, by your generous contributions.
- For every $10 that comes into Second Harvest, they provide up to 25 meals.
- Second Harvest Foodbank helps provide 42,579 meals a day.
- Since its inception in 1986, Second Harvest Foodbank has helped provide 218,646,436 million meals.