If you are struggling with hunger we want you to know that we are here to help you. No judgements. No pity. No shame. Just help!
We have a number of ways to help you put food on your table:
- When you call 2-1-1 you can find an emergency food program that's close to home, plus you can find out more about other services that might help make life a little easier
- FoodShare Wisconsin helps you pay for food through a convenient debit card you can use at grocery stores
- Kids who rely on their school's meal program for meals during the school year can get help for their food needs during the summer
- When you visit one of our mobile food pantries you can get 50 - 75 pounds of food to help you make ends meet
- WIC helps women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and mothers of young children get healthy groceries and nutrition education.