Not Just a Job, It’s a Mission!
Driven by our mission to end hunger in southwestern Wisconsin, our team members strive for a food secure community by eliminating barriers and providing greater access to nutritious food through innovation and collaboration.
If you want to join us, please see our current opportunities listed below. If you don’t see a position that matches your skills and interest, please check back often - we update our opportunities as they become available. Until then, check out our volunteer opportunities as another way to get involved.
Our team members are our most important asset. With that in mind, Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin offers a comprehensive benefits package as part of our overall compensation plan:
- Health Insurance (we pay 90% of premium for full time employees and 65% for those working 20-29 hours/week)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to 5% match
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off – 23 Days per year.
- 10 Paid Holidays per year