FOR YOUR PROGRAM
Strong programs don't just happen - they're planned. As your partner, we want to help provide you with the tools, information, and resources to plan for strength and sustainability. What you do makes the world a better place. And that's worth strengthening.
Encouraging program guests to claim their benefits if they're eligible, will allow them to stretch their food budget, in addition to their pantry visits.
- FoodShare information for Second Harvest Partner Agencies
- FoodShare tabbed flyer
- FoodShare tabbed flyer-Spanish
- FoodShare informational half-sheet
- FoodShare informational half-sheet-Spanish
FORMS, MANUALS & AGREEMENTS
Your one-stop-shop for all things Second Harvest - be it membership or program agreements, policies & practices, or temperature logs & guest registration forms.
- Member/Program Agreement
- Member/Program Application
- Quick Evaluation Tool
- Agency Express Guidebook
- Agency Resources Manual
- Sample Pantry Registration Form
- Sample Temperature Log
- Sample Statistics Log (Excel)
- 2016 Poverty Guidelines
- Mobile Pantry Reporting Form
- Mobile Pantry Outreach Activity
FUNDRAISING & GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
Find fundraising ideas and links to grant opportunities for your program on the following websites:
- Checklist for Grant Writers
- Wisconsin GrantWatch
- Wisconsin Nonprofits
- Grant Gopher
- Fundsnet Services
Have questions about direct retail pickup? Check out these resources:
- Kwik Trip Donation Protocol
Need help finding volunteers for your program? Visit these websites:
Want to give your program guests some ideas on what to make with ingredients they may get at the pantry? Search for recipes by ingredients on these sites:
- Feeding America's Healthy Food Bank Hub
- UW Extension Food $ense
- What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
- Kid's a Cookin'
- Spend Smart. Eat Smart.
- Pittsburgh Food Bank
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Oregon Food Bank
WHO'S WHO AT SECOND HARVEST
Wondering who you should reach out to at Second Harvest with inventory questions, training opportunities, or child hunger programs? Check out our staff list.