ATTEND A TRAINING
Second Harvest Foodbank wants to assist our partnering agencies with trainings to help you provide quality service to the visitors of your food pantry. If you want to learn more about the training opportunities below, contact Sierra Johnson.
- ServSafe Food Safety Training - We provide this training on an annual basis to help you manage the food safety requirement with your membership.
- Regional Meetings - A wonderful opportunity to meet with staff and volunteers from other area pantries.
- Partner Agency Conference - This annual event brings together representatives from food pantries and meal sites in our 16-county territory. On hiatus for 2017, join us at the Regional Meetings!
- Partner Agency Orientation - Held quarterly. The interactive session is designed for anyone involved in the distribution of food at food pantries or meal sites
- Capacity Building Workshop